its funny how even when it's a proven fact that the majority of your friends are behind your decision to get engaged if your best friend isn't behind you, you still feel lonely. I'm such a geek, but it reminds me of Harry potter four when Harry and ron got into a fight and they didn't talk for weeks. Even though Harry had Hermione and other people to support him he felt lonely because he didn't have his best friend. If you know the series, that's how I feel. even though I am very happy to find out that my family and a lot of my friends as well as cam's support our decision to get engaged but without the go ahead of my best friend I still feel unsupported.
Love you hunny :)
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.